Hello there! Well I’m returning for a brief stint as it’s come to my notice that I’ve been awarded not one, nor two, but three, that’s right, THREE Blogging awards! I am quite bowled at people’s nominating my blog, even if I have been on hiatus for a while. Although that may just be the point, maybe I’m being given awards because I’m on my hiatus and the fact I’m not writing for a while is worth praising! But’s that’s enough of my weird paranoia and I’ll get straight on to my Versatile Blogger Award! Oh, just quickly before I start, to Drakulus and invaderc8, I will get onto your nominations as soon as I can, but I’m going chronologically so bear with me!
I’d like to say thanks to Gamer’s Therapy for nominating me and that you should check out and follow his blog for all his amazing stuff! Well, apparently I have to nominate fifteen
blogs for this award, so here goes!
- Fatshion Hustlings
- The Vault
- The Otaku Judge
- Reel Affinity
- Nerd-Person Narrative
- The Celluloid Sage
- movie reviews
- Plenty of Popcorn
- Dracula’s Cave
- The Cursed Son
- Great Writers Inspire
Please check these guys out, large or small blogs, they are all awesome!
Finally, I apparently need to give you seven bits of personal information about myself, so enjoy learning perhaps uninteresting and trivial fact about yours truly!
- I’m Welsh, which in essence means I’m a citizen of the skitted neighbour of England, but I at least don’t cover myself in misplaced patriotic glory like some Englishmen. Wales has got a nice mountain, a good rugby side, and that’s about it.
- Although a Welshman, I have no accent typically associated with the Welsh, much to the bemusement of some of my friends who think me English until I tell them otherwise.
- I have a love-hate relationship with football. I love watching it live and on TV, but have come to hate playing it on any form of console, again much to my friend’s bemusement.
- I loathe what I term “Dumb TV” – i.e.: The Apprentice, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Storage Wars, and so on. I’m not saying the people who watch it are dumb, but I’ll think it very loudly if you happening to be watching it when I’m in the room.
- Although a lover of most games, I have a particular love for Ratchet and Clank, having played the first game on PS2 and then, after years of not knowing what happened to them, re-discovered them in the Future Series, and I’ve loved catching up with them like old friends.
- I have a particular liking for silent humour, like Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chaplin, and even some modern silent animations by Guy Collins Animation.
- I once got up on a stage with a friend, who’s name I cannot recall, and lip-sang to Shaggy’s “It Wasn’t Me” in front of my entire primary school. I went first, then when it was my friend’s turn he froze up. We left the stage embarrassed, and that’s the last memory I have of that guy.
Well I hope that was sufficiently uninformative and sleep-inducing, but if you are still awake and reading, I’d just like to say thanks again to Gamer’s Therapy for the nomination and I’ll see you all again when I put up my next Blogger Award!