Ok, no pun titles this time as for the first time in my site’s history, this is not a review. Shock! Horror! Blasphemy! Yes, I know it’s a shock, but I’m actually a little touched that I got nominated for anything. A huge thank you goes to Drakulus for nominating me. Though I have only been on the site for four months, and admittedly my posting has been a bit sporadic and since I post longer reviews which results in less blogs coming out than other sites, I thank you for putting up with me and my writing style. Also, and I know I’m spending a lot of time thanking people but bear with me, this is the last one, thank you WordPress community. You are awesome and when I advertise my articles, you all come and have a look, even when I write something completely contrary to what you think about something.
Moving on, I’d better explain the rules of how The Liebster Award works since I’d never heard of it before Drakulus nominated me, so I’m betting the majority of you don’t either. So, here we go with the rules:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated your blog.
3. The nominee is asked to write 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
5. The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs.
6. The nominee will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
So with all the formalities out of the way, here come the 11 facts about me!
1. What’s your favorite game of all time? Not your second or third favorite but your favorite game ever. Let me know!
I’m slightly tempted to go with some of the awesome games that have come out recently like The Last of Us, Bioshock: Infinite, Rome II: Total War, but in all honesty, I think the game I had most fun playing is the stock answer of pretty much all gamers, Pokemon Red. My first ever Pokemon game and one of the two in which you could catch Mew. Poured so many hours into it to get the bugger.
2. Where was your favorite place to go as a child?
Probably EuroEddy’s. EuroEddy’s was, and still is I hope, a huge family fun centre for young children. It had slides, ballpits, a climbing wall, go-karts, and a train which I rode about five times every time I went there. I really loved trains when I was little.
3. Who do you look up to the most in life?
Sorry for being boring and conventional, but my Mum and Dad. Yeah, pretty standard answer but I do. Outside family, probably Stephen Fry because, you know, he’s Stephen Fry.
4. What’s your dream? Doctor, Lawyer, Serial Killer, etc :]
To be the very best, like no-one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each Pokemon to understand, the power that’s inside. Pokemon, Gotta Catch ‘Em All! Yeah, pretty much that. But realistically, I’d say to be an author. Love reading, love writing, just need an original thought and I’m all set up!
5. Have you ever farted in the middle of a crowd of people and blamed it on someone else? Be honest people…
6. Name 5 things you want to do before you die.
– Become an Author
– To be a voice in a Pixar movie.
– To make Portal guns a reality
– Alter my DNA so I can become a Super Saiyan
– Write a 5 Things to do Before I Die list
7. Who’s your favorite Author?
As a bit of a bookworm, I get round a lot of books but If I had to say who is my favourite author I’d have to go with F. Scott Fitzgerald. Though he only slightly clinches it and I have so many other authors I love.
8. What’s your favorite comic book series?
Although I now enamored with the comic book heroes that have been flung into the public conscience thanks to the slew of brilliant, and unfortunately no-so-brilliant, superhero films over the past decade it seems, I have never owned a comic like that, much to my shame. The only comics I consistently bought was The Beano and let me tell you The Beano was awesome! Characters like Dennis the Menace, Minnie the Minx, The Bash Street Kids, Ivy the Terrible, The Numskulls, Rodger the Dodger (not Rodger the Cabin-Boy), The 3 Bears and, of course my favourite, Billy Whizz, made up my childhood. Yeah, they were pretty awesome….
9. If you could have any super power what would it be? Would you use your powers for good, or evil?
I’d have the power to give people good luck, but only when their life is in peril or their life is going down the toilet. Yeah, if you’ve lost your toy, it’s staying lost. I’d like my good luck power to help those who otherwise may die or life would be ruined if not for my good luck power. And yes, I would use it for good.
10. Imagine yourself in Fallout 3, what would you do?
I’d love to think I’d stride out into the world, becoming a badass traveller with Dogmeat by my side and alien weaponry in my arsenal, travelling through the wasteland doing good for the whole of humanity. What I’d probably actually do is have a panic attack and get eaten by Molerats, but you never know, I might get as far as the Deathclaws!
11. How tall are you?
I’m five foot eight inches. Probably the least interesting thing about me.
Ok so now is the time that I nominate some people and so here are my 9 nominees for the Leibster Award! Like Drakulus, I’ve gone for people who haven’t got over 100 followers and, although I’m not saying those who I follow and those who I haven’t picked don’t deserve it, but I’ve gone for the ones I feel need the most looking into.
7. Dove On Film
And so finally, the 11 questions my nominees must answer, and here they are!
1. If you could star in your favourite TV series, what series would it be and what character would you portray?
2. If you could go back in time and do one thing, knowing in advance that it would not affect your existence, what would you do?
3. What would be your final meal?
4. What is the weirdest place you’ve ever been to. Doesn’t have to be exotic or anything, just the weirdest.
5. The zombie apocalypse is upon us. What do you do to survive?
6. You wake up with amnesia and standing over you is a doctor. He says “Who are you?” Taking the opportunity to create a new life for yourself, what do you call yourself, and what is this person like?
7. You open the fridge and see a mysterious glowing object above the veg draw. It glows brighter, blinding you. When you open your eyes you discover you have superpowers. What are they?
8. If you could play one piece of music perfectly, which will never falter despite age or infirmity, what would it be.
9. Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy or Original Trilogy?
10. Who is your favourite author?
11. What made you decide to do a blog?
As Porky Pig said: That’s All Folks! Thank again to DRAKULUS for nominating me, and to all those reading this go and check out his channel and those I’ve listed!